Grants for regional/area ensembles and start up funding for new ensembles
The Cornwall Music Education Hub provides a grant scheme to support ensembles for children and young people across the county. The scheme is open to any ensemble which is open to all children and young people (ie not an ensemble for a specific school or college).
Leaders of currently funded ensembles are invited to re-apply to the Hub for a grant to support the running costs of their ensembles. This grant will be to cover the costs for the financial year 2017-18. We are also inviting new ensembles to apply to the Hub for Start Up funding to enable them to set up new ensembles.
Any ensemble wishing to apply for a grant must complete and submit the application and budget forms (attached below) to Tanya Moore (email@example.com) by the closing date of 8th March 2017.
All applications will be reviewed by members of the Hub Strategic Advisory Panel against the Assessment Matrix below and decisions will be communicated by 20th March. Grants to successful organisations will be paid at the end of each term.
Any organisation or music leader interested in finding out more about the scheme should refer to the guidance information below or contact the Hub Manager, Tanya Moore - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10th February 2017 - grant application process opens
- 8th March 2017 - closing date for applications
- 20th March 2017 - confirmation of funding to applicants
- End of Summer Term 2017 - First installment paid to ensembles
- End of Autumn Term 2017 - Second installment paid to ensembles
- End of Spring Term 2018 - Third installment paid to ensembles upon receipt of evaluation
- 31st March 2018 - current funding programme ends
Grant Application Documents