Open Fund for Organisations
The Open Fund for Organisations supports new music projects led by promoters, talent development organisations, venues, festivals, curators and large performance groups*.
Projects must involve the creation, performance and promotion of new music and enable songwriters, composers, or solo artists, bands, producers and performers of all backgrounds to develop creatively and professionally
Support is available to any organisation whose project fits with all three funding priorities:
- To support the creation, performance and promotion of outstanding new music in any genre
We are particularly interested in the quality of the music
- To enable the UK’s most talented music creators to realise their potential
We are interested in how your project will develop the songwriters and composers involved. We are committed to supporting UK based songwriters and composers of all backgrounds
- To inspire audiences
You will be asked to outline who you are reaching and how. This includes audiences at a local, regional, national or international level
The Open Fund for Organisations offers grants of up to £10,000.
Our funding includes support of:
• promotion and marketing
• commissions of new music by UK-based creators*
• exciting community projects involving high-quality music creators
• music creator residencies
• live programmes featuring new UK music
*We define ‘commission’ as a music creator or group engaged by a third party to create a new piece of music.
The next deadline will be Early February 2019.
All applications must be submitted by 6pm on the day of the deadline.