Arts Council England’s Culture Recovery Fund - Round 2
Between £25,000 and £3,000,000
There may be a limit on how much you can apply to this programme for:
- if you have previously received a grant from Culture Recovery Fund: Grants, the maximum you can receive in total across rounds is £3,000,000
- if you have not previously received a grant from the Culture Recovery Fund: Grants programme, the maximum you can apply for is £3,000,000
If your application for a grant takes you over these limits, then you should consider making an application to Culture Recovery Fund: Repayable Finance Round Two
Read the guidance for full details on limits that may apply.
The lead organisation (the organisation submitting the application) should be properly constituted as an organisation. The kinds of organisations that are eligible to apply include:
- limited companies registered at Companies House
- community interest companies (CICs) registered with the CIC regulator
- charitable incorporated organisations (CIOs) registered with the Charity Commission
- charitable companies or charitable trusts registered with the Charity Commission
- limited liability partnerships registered at Companies House
- partnerships established under a partnership deed/ agreement
- community benefit and co-operative societies regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Royal Charter bodies
- statutory bodies and other public bodies including Universities and Local Authorities who run or maintain cultural services
- Heritage organisations with a museum with either Accredited or working towards Accreditation status
The lead organisation must either be based in England or can demonstrate that the majority of their work takes place in England.
For the avoidance of doubt, the above includes National Portfolio Organisations, Creative People and Places lead organisations and Music Education Hub lead organisations.
Full eligibility criteria can be found in the guidance document.
Application Open Date: 12pm (midday), Wednesday 6 January 2021
Application Deadline: 12pm (midday), Tuesday 26 January 2021